Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your class and Main spec you will be raiding with?:
n/a

What timezone are you in?:
Ottawa, Canada

Do you have access to a stable internet connection? (Trials who constantly disconnect in raids will fail the trial):
Yes

Do you have/can you install Teamspeak and does your microphone work? (You dont need to neccesarily speak on TS unless you're a tank/healer, but it's more social if you do):
Yes

Do you know anybody in the guild?:
yes, many from Vanilla Atomic Monsters days

We are an Australian/NZ based guild that raids from 8.30pm to 11pm AEDST WED/SUN/MON. We really need dedicated and committed people who can be at our raids with 80-100% attendance.

Can you attend Wed/Sun/Mon from 8.30pm Sydney time regularly?:
Yes

If there's anything else you'd like to say, please do so now.:
Hi it's Leroi, one of the first members of the guild Atomic Monsters - which a large bunch (as far as I'm aware) of core raiders who joined the guild Mutiny whilst still on Blackrock came from - to be able to clear BWL and later content. I stopped playing my Tauren Hunter at the point Atomic Monsters could not pass Vael in BWL, I ended up maining a Human Paladin on the server Gurubashi and became a core member in a progressive raiding guild.

Just trying to get in contact with any of the original AM guys as I still remember spending almost every night on Teamspeak during my mid-teens. Would be cool to catch up with anyone who's still around and remembers.

You can email me at leroiwilliams@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to apply to Mutiny! We appreciate your interest and will get back to you soon.

Rhion
Officer

re: App: LeroiHunter

Hey, I pinged Joram on Discord, hopefully he sees this.

Rhion is only interested in pain and suffering - mainly being yours, whether he inflicted it or not it does not matter to him. - Lacoste 2010
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mutiny Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum